Eating Well with the Food Chain @the Bloomsbury Patient Network
Thursday 22nd September, 2016
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mortimer Market Center – Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor)
An evening with the Food Chain – nutrition advice, cookery demonstrations, eating well on a budget.
- How can nutrition support my immune system?
- What are the most nutritious foods to eat?
- What counts towards my five-a-day?
- How can food improve my heart, bones, hair and skin?
- Are vitamins and supplements necessary?
- Can the right food help improve mood and combat depression?
The Food Chain provide groceries, meals, cooking lessons and nutritional advice to Bloomsbury patients in need.
Held at the Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor), Mortimer Market Center, Mortimer Market, London, WC1E 6JB. Mortimer Market, just off Tottenham Court Road, the passage to clinic is between 169 (Futon Shop) & 170 Tottenham Court Road. Nearest Tube: Warren Street/Goodge Street.
Register for the event, or contact any of the patient representatives (Angela,Chris or Cristian), on 020 3317 5177 to reserve a place. You do not need to be a patient of the clinic to attend.