Forum: Ageing and HIV @the Bloomsbury Patient Network
Thursday 19th January, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mortimer Market Center – Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor)
Dr Ian Williams will present all the latest research, data and evidence.
- What is the latest research on our life expectancy?
- Will we experience more health problems than the general population?
- Is there any cause for concern about the long-term effects of medication?
- Should we worry about premature ageing and early onset dementia?
- Is there any evidence that arthritis and diabetes are caused by medication?
- What are the issues affecting post-menopausal women?
- What lifestyle choices can we make to help boost our immune system and keep healthy?
- What support is available re benefits, housing and social care as we age?
Held at the Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor), Mortimer Market Center, Mortimer Market, London, WC1E 6JB. Mortimer Market, just off Tottenham Court Road, the passage to clinic is between 169 (Futon Shop) & 170 Tottenham Court Road. Nearest Tube: Warren Street/Goodge Street.
Register for the event, or contact any of the patient representatives (Angela,Chris or Cristian), on 020 3317 5177 to reserve a place. You do not need to be a patient of the clinic to attend.