Forum: The Law and HIV @the Bloomsbury Patient Network
Thursday 27th April, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mortimer Market Center – Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor)
- Is the law on your side?
- Who do you have to tell?
- Are there any jobs you can’t do?
- Can you be prosecuted for transmission?
- Who can help if you experience discrimination?
Topics will include:
- Your legal rights
- Employment law
- Life insurance
- Tavelling to other countries
- Financial matters
- Disclosure in sexual relationships
- Disclosure at work
- Challenging discrimination
- Where to get support
Held at the Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor), Mortimer Market Center, Mortimer Market, London, WC1E 6JB. Mortimer Market, just off Tottenham Court Road, the passage to clinic is between 169 (Futon Shop) & 170 Tottenham Court Road. Nearest Tube: Warren Street/Goodge Street.
Register for the event, or contact any of the patient representatives (Angela,Chris or Cristian), on 020 3317 5177 to reserve a place. You do not need to be a patient of the clinic to attend.