Health Wealth and Happiness at Terrence Higgins Trust are holding a day for anyone over 50 and living with HIV in London
Monday 24th April, 2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terrence Higgins Trust
314-320 Gray's Inn Road, King's Cross
Health Wealth and Happiness at Terrence Higgins Trust are holding a day for anyone over 50 and living with HIV in London.
There’ll be feedback from our recent report into ageing with HIV, ‘Unchartered Territory’, a variety of workshops offering information and support and sessions created to help you learn to unwind and relax
• ‘Uncharted Territory’ – THT’s recent peer-led report into the first generation growing older with HIV. A review of
the findings; the impact on those over 50 living with HIV; the ways forward for you.
• Workshop – the latest benefit information from our advice team, focussing on PIP and Universal Credit
• Workshop – Drama Therapy – how do we connect with others to enhance our wellbeing
• Workshop – “almost everyone on low incomes is entitled to support from the government”: how to financially
prepare for Universal Credit, getting your budget sorted, start saving and how does this work for you online
• Workshop – how to manage your unemployment: what to do, where to go, has the job market changed,
what’s expected of you in the current job market
• Mindfulness session to help you unwind and relax
• Peer mentoring with Project 100 – a member of this innovative project from Positively UK will talk through who the
project is for, how to get involved and what the rewards are of being involved
There are only 30 places, so book early to secure a place, lunch will be provided.
Please contact Adrian to book your place: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 020 7812 1618 mobile: 07500 958 263.