Health Wealth and Happiness at Terrence Higgins Trust – Wellbeing Workshop
Wednesday 14th March, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Terrence Higgins Trust
314-320 Gray's Inn Road, King's Cross
Health Wealth and Happiness at Terrence Higgins Trust present a Wellbeing Workshop.
This workshop if for people living with HIV aged 50 or over including information and workshops focusing on getting the most out of your healthcare and tips for looking after your physical and mental wellbeing as we grow older.
We have a number of presentations and workshops including:
• The work of the specialist Over 50s service at the Kobler Clinic
• Dealing with multiple healthcare providers
• Getting the most from your healthcare
• Strategies for maintaining and improving your mental and emotional wellbeing
• Good nutrition and eating well
• Complementary therapy
Places are free of charge but must be booked in advance. Lunch will be provided.
Please contact Colin to book your place: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 020 7812 1618 mobile: 07500 958 263.