LGBT History Month 2017 – Health & Wellbeing Fayre
Saturday 25th February, 2017
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
159 Mile End Road
Another Fantastic Free Event – Open To All
Full details about the programme line-up as follows;
Please just feel free to turn up to any of the listed activities below! Everyone welcome to attend! Come join us for a fun free & inclusive LGBT+ health & wellbeing fayre with stalls, information, activities, film screenings and panel discussions.
Please just feel free to turn up to any of the listed activities below!
- Doors open to community event
- View stalls and network
- Free food, drinks and snacks provided
- First film showing ‘The gay word‘ documentary, followed by discussion.
- LGBT+ History quiz part 1
- Second film showing – Trans* film clips & discussion
- LGBT+ History quiz part 2
- Further food, drinks and snacks provided
- A chance to enjoy music and socialize
- Community event ends
No need to register. Feel free to turn up to any of the listed activities above!