Open Evening: Drugs, Alcohol and HIV @the Bloomsbury Patient Network
Wednesday 22nd February, 2017
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mortimer Market Center – Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor)
22,000 People died from alcohol last year, 600 People died from recreational drugs, Don’t let it be you!
Come along to our open evening and find out;
- What are the links between alcohol and major illnesses?
- How do drugs interact with my HIV medication?
- What are addictions? Do they affect my long term health?
- How can I reduce the harm of drug/alcohol use?
- How much is too much? What should I do in a crisis?
- Want to make some changes: where do I find help?
- Happy with your choices, but want to stay informed
Speakers will include substance use specialists and counsellors with years of experience in community support.
Held at the Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor), Mortimer Market Center, Mortimer Market, London, WC1E 6JB. Mortimer Market, just off Tottenham Court Road, the passage to clinic is between 169 (Futon Shop) & 170 Tottenham Court Road. Nearest Tube: Warren Street/Goodge Street.
Register for the event, or contact any of the patient representatives (Angela,Chris or Cristian), on 020 3317 5177 to reserve a place. You do not need to be a patient of the clinic to attend.