Trials and Jubilations @the Bloomsbury Patient Network
Thursday 20th September, 2018
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Mortimer Market Center – Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor)
Bloomsbury Network are collaborating with Mortimer Market’s Research Department in this exciting inaugural event.
- Ever wondered what it’s like to be part of a Mortimer Market Centre clinical trial?
- Want to know what we as patients can do to get more involved in medical research?
- What’s the latest on the “injectable medication” trial? The “menopause” study? The search for a “cure”…?
- Come get the answers to all these questions (and more!).
- The Head of Clinical Research
- Consultants & Research Fellows
- Research Nurses
- Patient Representatives
Held at the Duncan Catterall Seminar Room (Lower Ground Floor), Mortimer Market Center, Mortimer Market, London, WC1E 6JB. Mortimer Market, just off Tottenham Court Road, the passage to clinic is between 169 (Futon Shop) & 170 Tottenham Court Road. Nearest Tube: Warren Street/Goodge Street.
Register for this event, to reserve a place, or book via the patient reps: 020 3317 5177. You do not need to be a patient of the clinic to attend.